Saturday, August 27, 2011

ME211

ME211 orientation started on Monday. Well, orientation has always been the most lively and fun period in IMU. Unfortunately, we just have to have exam during orientation. Yawns. And that limits all sem 3 participation.

Hmm. Officially join group 2. As expected, couldn't really blend in. Well, why should I be surprised? I wasn't from that group after all. Haha. What done is done, no point dwelling in all these shits.

Ice-breakers went well although there was a little delay in timing. Indoor treasure hunt was great too! Kudos to all man. And ah, I don't have any pictures for orientation! Yawns.

A short meet up with a dear friend. Although short, it was great. And I finally gave away what was supposed to be delivered 3 weeks ago. Hopefully one appreciates it. Things are getting better. Regardless, I am proud to be in this.

A simple hug beats a thousand words.


There goes another friend who flew faraway to pursue her studies. Dear O'Xian Hui is currently PARTYING IN THE USA! I hereby wish you all the best and please keep in touch!

No progressions. I ran out of topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment