Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Experience

I have no idea why am I writing this now when I'm sorta dead tired. Well, I guess it's just the after-event hype? Haha. Experience my first
on-call. Sadly not as a doctor but a student. I was mistaken as a HO. How i wish I am one already!

I was hoping for something to happen throughout the night but there wasn't any sudden, special cases. Lol. My apologies for being an ass who learn stuffs from patients' pain.

Oh well, the highlight of the night was that I got screwed at 1 in the morning. Bombarded with questions and was asked to examine a patient. Like heck I know how to perform a neuro examination! Well, it's partly my wrong for not preparing myself before attending the three weeks elective.

Slept a total of three hours and got up for the grand round. Nothing much after that. Got back and napped for 2 hours. Now, I'm still feeling exhausted. I wonder how am I gonna keep up with this lifestyle for the rest of my life! Haha.

I shall speak a little of my on-call MO. He was being an ass all the time. Well, I would say with good intentions though! He was just trying to pressure me and push me to think out of the box and link everything together. Haha. And of course, who likes being scolded? But I got the message. Thanks for everything. The dinner, the neuro book and the lessons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment